BUILDIT University is an educational project for students, faculty and young professionals within the NPO activities.
BUILDIT is actively collaborating with the top universities of the country. The main goal of this activities is attraction of students, young scientists, and professors to various training sessions, lectures, contests and educational projects organized by our partners and related to the use of modern digital technologies in the field of construction.
NPO made more than 10 educational events for students
- Designers Hustles Harder – lecture for students and graduates of architecture, urban planning and landscape architecture from EDSA
- Podcast: Laser scanning and point clouds
- 3D Coordination Webinar
- MEP Lecture for students of KNUUE, PSACEA, PoltNTU
- BUILDIT University Competition
- Lecture from Webcor team for students of KNUUE